St. Louis Radio Control Flying Association is a group of like-minded modelers who are:
What we do:
St. Louis Radio Control Flying Association places the highest value on being…
- We treat each other like we would like to be treated.
- We work towards mutual enjoyment, relaxation and FUN.
- We treat club members like gold; we treat visitors & guests like platinum.
- We thrive on relationships and comradery with modelers, our St. Louis community and our modeling universe (vendors, events, other clubs).
Helping – Training and mentoring are as important as flying our own planes.
Inclusive – We appreciate and encourage all types of flying and aircraft, seeking win-win ways of balancing the needs of different aspects of the hobby.
Effectively Communicating –
- We seek first to understand before being understood.
- We use multiple channels of communication.
- We are thorough in communication, verifying understanding before proceeding.
Excellent – We don’t attempt to do something important unless we do it well, defined as “the best we can with what resources we have.”
Safe – Risk is avoided and mitigated; it is carefully considered as part of everything we do.