GSLMA Meeting – Wednesday, January 5th, 2016
Location: Grand Glaize Library Branch
Notes by: Jeffrey C. Young
Meeting called to order: 7:22pm
December minutes read. Motion, second, and passed.
Total Deposits: $1438.00
Debit – Porta Potty #867: $80.00
Debit – Office Supplies #868: $35.82
Total Debits: $115.82
Motion, second, and passed.
Buder Park Permits:
Permits 2015 12/1/2015 to 12/31/2015: 42
Permits 2015 YTD: 234
Permits 2016 YTD: 53
- Tony called Jim Gerkin to discuss Buder after flood – if SLCPD is going to do cleanup. Park is still
closed even though the water has receded. Tony wants to schedule a meeting with SLCPD for
GSLMA’s annual meeting.
- Guest – Bob Underwood. Some GSLMA history GSLMA was one of the highest contributors to a
state college fund (approx. $2000 to $3000). In addition, in the early years, Buder was utilized for
most of the year unlike other SLC Parks (which SLCPD liked). One of the early requirements before
the land was donated that a group be formed to oversee park. This group would be made up of
others clubs with the premise that many voices (club members) with one voice (club) and one vote
(each club) to make running Buder easier.
- Lance will stay on the rest of the year as treasurer.
- Bulletin board needs to be made – Jeff to talk with Dennis. 48” tall x 36” wide.
- Let flyers know when Buder is back open – Tony will let them know.
Field clean up.
Reserve fields for Air Show.
Meeting closed 8:32pm