GSLMA Meeting – Tuesday, June 2nd, 2016
Location: Grand Glaize Library Branch
Notes by: Jeffrey C. Young
Meeting called to order: 7:06pm
May minutes read. Motion, second, and passed.
Total Deposits: $476.00
Debit – AMA: $90.00
Debit – Airshow Reservation: $1290.00
Debit – Porta Potty #876: $80.00
Debit – AMA additional insurance: $250.00
Total Debits: $1710.00
Motion, second, and passed.
Buder Park Permits:
Permits 2016 05/01/2016 to 05/31/2016: 15
Permits 2016 YTD: 183
- FPV sign up – (4) total. Tony V. got a call from Tom O. about a complaint on the signs. Wanted to
know if RC was expanding RC area. Tom O. explained that it is part of the flying area. Flyers have the
first right to area usage.
- Remove “no RC car sign” from control line area? Consensus is to leave sign up and as is. Discuss at a
later date and revisit topic.
- Additional insurance required by SLCPD – Lance T. sent check AMA – costs $250.00.
- No information on by-law changes at this time.
- Porta potty has been moved.
- Safety fence in the control line are is still broken. Tony V. will ask about the repair at meeting.
- Tom O. noticed boundary posts may be missing. Tony V. will be checking into.
- Look at opening an RC car track at Buder. Tony will talk with SLCPD and the Dirt Burners to see what
- Buder Air Show. Use charity, different charity, or no charity. Charity seemed to complicate things.
Supporting charity did not provide any additional coverage or spectators. Only benefit was
additional parking income.
Meeting closed 8:15pm